What Does a Real Estate Agent Do For a Buyer?
In working with a buyer to find the right home, a real estate agent:
- Assesses the home buyer’s criteria
- Advises the home buyer so they can determine the best type of property for their desired uses
- Searches the local listings for properties that meet the client’s needs and price range
- Schedules showings with the listing agent and arranges a property tour with the buyer
- Follows up with the listing agent and buyers
- Arranges subsequent showings when necessary
What Does a Whistler Resort Real Estate Agent do for a Buyer?
In addition to the above, a Whistler resort REALTOR®, is well educated on the unique components of resort real estate.
They advise on:
- Investment properties
- Allowed uses of specific properties
- Unique zoning that exists in Whistler
- Potential Tourism Whistler fees
- Other costs associated with owning a resort property
Your agent can also advise on:
- Rental programs
- Rental management
- Potential revenue
- Owner requirements
Along with all this, a Whistler resort REALTOR® is a Whistler lifestyle expert and can advise on resort activities if the buyer is experiencing the Whistler lifestyle for the first time.
Having been in Whistler for almost 20 years, I am certainly qualified to provide you the best information for all things Whistler. Having dealt with clients from all over the world and right here in Whistler I am positive I will be the fitting realtor for you.